Oven Temperature 220ºC/435ºF/Gas 7
Cooking Time 30 minutes
500g (1 lb 2 oz) self-raising flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsps water
300ml (1/2 pint) soya milk
1) Put flour and salt in a bowl.
2) Mix milk and water and pour over flour.
3) Knead the dough on a floured board for 2 minutes until smooth.
4) Shape into a circle and cut a cross in the top.
5) Brush top with soya milk.
6) Cook for about 30 minutes at 220ºC/435ºF until loaf sounds hollow if you knock on the bottom. Cool on wire cooling rack.