Makes: About 14 bread rolls
Oven Temperature: 220ºC/435ºF/Gas 7
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
290ml water (hand hot) 2 tbsp oil 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt 360g strong white flour 2 teaspoons yeast (1x 7g packet) Soya milk with a little sugar dissolved in it to brush on the tops. Seeds (sesame, poppy, pumpkin, sunflower). 1 olive, cut in half, if you want to make a turtle!
1) Put the ingredients in your breadmaker in the order specified in the manual.
2) Put it on a ‘dough’ cycle.
3) When the dough is ready, divide the dough into pieces and assemble into a circle or turtle shape on a greased baking tray. Place them gently next to one another, and they will stick together as they rise.
4) Brush the top of the rolls with soya milk and sugar and sprinkle seeds on top.
5) Leave the rolls to rise for about 20 minutes, before baking for about 30 minutes.