Makes Makes: 12 muffins
Oven Temperature: 180ºC
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
275g (10oz) self raising flour
175g (6oz) sugar
1 tsp baking powder
100ml (4 fl oz) vegetable oil
200ml (8 fl oz) soya milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
125g of blueberries, or 1 jar, tin or small punnet of any fruit!
1) Sift flour, baking powder into a large mixing bowl.
2) Stir in the sugar.
3) Whisk the vegetable oil, soya milk and vanilla in a jug and quickly stir it into the flour mixture.
4) Quickly stir in the fruit. It’s fine if there are a few lumps of flour.
5) Divide the mixture between non-stick muffin tins or muffin cases.
6) Bake at 180ºC for 20-30 minutes or until risen and cooked through.