300ml (1/2 pint) of soya milk
3 large tablespoons of self raising flour
1 tablespoon of soya flour (or substitute with plain flour)
Pinch of salt
1) Blend flours and milk together with an electric hand blender! (Or put flours in a jug and whisk with a bit of soya milk before adding the rest of the milk.)
2) If the mixture is too runny add a little more flour.
3) Heat a tiny bit of vegetable oil in a shallow frying pan and pour in a ladleful of pancake batter.
4) Cook on a medium heat until lots of bubbles appear and you can shake the pancake loose (or easily get a spatula under it).
5) Flip it over, and cook the other side.
6) Serve with a sprinkling of sugar and lemon juice.