Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 tbsps vegetable oil
110g (4 oz) beansprouts
110g (4 oz) mange tout
110g (4 oz) baby sweetcorn
2 red or green peppers
1 small tin bamboo shoots
1 small tin water chestnuts
2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce (optional)
1 tbsp shoyu/dark soy sauce (or a few tablespoons of black bean sauce)
1 tbsp sesame oil
1) Rinse all the vegetables. Cut the peppers into strips.
2) Heat oil in a wok and add bamboo shoots and water chestnuts few dashes of soy sauce and vegetarian oyster sauce.
3) Add all vegetables except beansprouts and stir fry for a few minutes.
4) Add beansprouts and cook for another couple of minutes. Stir in sesame oil.
5) Serve with rice or vegan noodles. You could add tofu or chicken-style pieces.