1/4 of an iceberg lettuce
1 red pepper
1/4 of a cucumber
1 spring onion (optional)
1 small tin of sweetcorn
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 clove crushed garlic
A small handful of chopped coriander, or half a teaspoon of finely chopped oregano
Salt and pepper
1) Finely chop the iceberg lettuce, red pepper and spring onion.
2) Slice the cucumber and cut the slices into quarters.
3) Drain the sweetcorn, and put it in a bowl with the other salad ingredients.
4) To make the dressing, put the ingredients in a small jug and whisk with a fork.
5) Add the dressing when you are ready to serve.