Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Oven Temperature: 150ºC
200g bag of chopped curly kale
1 tbsp vegetable oil
A sprinkling of salt
1) Pick over the kale, removing any stems or brown leaves.
2) Rinse the kale well and pat it dry it.
3) Spread out the kale onto one large or two small baking trays.
4) Add the oil and salt, and use your hands or a spatula to make sure that the kale is evenly coated in oil.
3) Cook at 150ºC until the kale chips are crispy, but not brown. This will take about 20 minutes, but you will need to be careful not to overcook them. After 5 minutes, turn them over, and if one side is browning more quickly, rotate the trays.